Jackalene Orser is an ordained metaphysical minister who offers over 30 years of experience and guidance in her community as spiritual counselor, facilitator of personal growth workshops/ retreats and hands on healing practice.
As a minister Jackalene’s goal is to support and honor each individual to live their best and most authentic selves.
“Jackie O” provides non-denominational wedding ceremonies that are supportive of all faiths and same sex unions. She creates custom designed ceremonies that honor and respect the unique qualities of the individual’s celebration of their union.
Additional services include:
- Memorial/Life Celebration services
- Baby Blessings
- Home or Business Blessings
- Spiritual growth counselor
- Facilitating classes
- A Course in Miracles-weekly group-Wednesdays 1PM-3:00PM
- Aging with Grace-series of six 6 meetings March through June 2012
- Radical Forgiveness next 10 week series to be announced